Directions to Pilgrim’s Inn on Deer Isle
Deer Isle can be reached by airplane from Boston, Bar Harbor, Portland, Bangor, and then by car. Car rentals are available at the Airports.
Driving from Portland and points south:
- Interstate 95 (N) to Augusta
- Take Route 3 (E) to Belfast
- Take Route 1 (N) to Route 15 (S), which travels to Deer Isle down the Blue Hill Peninsula.
- You will cross a large green suspension bridge onto Little Deer Isle.
- 0.9 miles further you will begin to cross a causeway onto Deer Isle.
After you arrive on Deer Isle
- Drive another 4 miles to Deer Isle Village
- Turn Right just before the Maine Photography Gallery (building with a dark green awning) onto Main Street.
- Pilgrim’s Inn is 0.1 miles on the left, opposite the harbor.