Pilgrim’s Inn Policies
Minimum Stay & Rates
Rates are based on a two person occupancy. A two night stay is required on July and August weekends, and on Labor Day and Columbus Day weekends.
Smoking is not permitted in the Inn or cottages. Guests unable to comply with this policy will be asked to find alternative accommodations.
A deposit of a one night stay, or 50% of the total, whichever is greater is required to guarantee your reservation. Deposits can be made via check, Master Card, Visa or Discover. A credit card number is required of all reservations.
Due to our small size and short season, cancellations can have a significant impact on our business. If you must cancel your reservation, your deposit is refundable up to 14 days prior to the date of arrival. For cancellations made less than 14 days before your arrival, your deposit will be refunded if we are able to rebook the room. If we are unable to rebook your room, you will be charged 50% of the cost of your stay. All cancellations are subject to a $25 administrative fee per room. We recommend trip insurance to cover the cost of any unforeseeable circumstances.
The 7% Maine Lodging tax is added to all lodging, food, and beverage charges.
We ask that guests check in from 3:00 - 8:00 PM. Please call us at 207-348-6615 if you will be arriving after 8:00 PM.
Due to the historic and romantic nature of the Inn, children 12 and younger are asked to stay in our cottages only. There is no extra charge for children up to 12 years old.
Our room and cottage rates are based on the assumption of a two person occupancy. A few rooms can accommodate extra guests with small cots, but this must be approved by the innkeeper. Children ages 11 -18 are an additional charge of $20/night. Adults are an additional $25/night.
Small to medium sized dogs (up to 40 pounds) and cats are allowed in our cottages. A $25 one time fee applies per pet. The following policies apply:
- No more than two pets in the cottage.
- Pet must be fully trained, housebroken and appropriately restrained by guest, and are not allowed on chairs or beds.
- Pets must not be left unattended unless they are crated. If dog disturbs other guests by barking the guest must not leave them unattended.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when on the grounds and are not allowed into the inn or dining room unless they are a service dog (proof required).
- Guests must clean up after their dog when on the grounds.
- The inn reserves the right to charge guest credit card for any damanges, commensurate to the cost of the damages.