Pilgrim’s Inn is a lodging experience unlike any other. Each of our rooms and cottages features an array of luxurious and convenient amenities to make sure that your stay is exemplary. We strive to think of everything so you can relax and enjoy your time here in Downeast Maine. Your stay will include:
- A delicious, gourmet breakfast made with fresh ingredients
- Coffee delivered to your floor by 7:00 AM
- Maine roasted coffee, a selection of tea, house-made cookies and fruit are available throughout the day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- Street-side rooms have noise machines for a peaceful sleep
- Breathtaking water views from each room
- Each room has a private bath, fine linens, air conditioning, bathrobes, and hairdryers
- We provide Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind bath products. A portion of the profits from these naturally derived products goes towards support of honeybee and sustainable pollination research
- Our unique beds feature 100% cotton Sferra linens, triple-sheeted for a luxurious sleep experience
- Complimentary Colonial charm and the occasional creaky floor
- Plenty of local information is available from in-room Guest Books, from our library, or just by asking
- A common game room with board games and television
- Adirondack chairs for you to relax in beside the Mill Pond and watch the wildlife
There is so much more to be explored in each of our accommodations! Browse through our rooms and cottages to discover what makes each unique. All our extra features and cozy touches are sure to create your perfect stay.
After you’ve picked your room, it’s time to start planning your trip! Take advantage of our complimentary Vacation Guide to learn about all there is to do in Downeast Maine. We know that planning your getaway can be a challenge, so we created this free guide to save you from hours of research. In it, you’ll find everything from date night ideas to outdoor adventures.
We look forward to seeing you at Pilgrim’s Inn!