Directions to Pilgrim’s Inn on Deer Isle
Our Deer Isle bed & breakfast and restaurant can be reached by airplane from Boston, Bar Harbor, Portland, Bangor, and then by car. Car rentals are available at the Airports. Use the map below to find directions, or scroll down for our driving directions!
Driving from Portland, ME and points south:
- Interstate 95 (N) to Augusta
- Take Route 3 (E) to Belfast
- Take Route 1 (N) to Route 15 (S), which travels to Deer Isle down the Blue Hill Peninsula.
- You will cross a large green suspension bridge onto Little Deer Isle.
- 0.9 miles further you will begin to cross a causeway onto Deer Isle.
After you arrive on Deer Isle
- Drive another 4 miles to Deer Isle Village
- Turn Right onto Main St.
- Pilgrim’s Inn is 0.1 miles on the left, just past the post office.
Questions about getting to our Deer Isle inn? Give us a call!