Pilgrim’s Inn Policies
A 50% deposit for multi-night stays, or a full deposit for a one night stay is required to guarantee your reservation. Deposits can be made via check, Master Card, Visa or Discover. The balance of your stay is due at check-in. A credit card number is required of all reservations regardless of payment type.
Due to our small size and short season, cancellations can have a significant impact on our business. If you must cancel your reservation, your deposit, minus a $25 administrative fee, is refundable up to 14 days prior to the date of arrival. For cancellations made less than 14 days before your arrival, your deposit will not be refunded and you will be charged for the remaining balance of your stay, unless we can re-book your room. Multi-room group stays have longer cancellation periods which can be explained at the time of booking. Shortening your stay is considered a cancellation for those nights. If you have concerns about this policy, please consider trip insurance.
8% Maine Lodging tax is added to all lodging, food, and beverage charges.
We ask that guests check in from 3:00 – 8:00 PM. Please call us at 207-348-6615 if you will be arriving after 8:00 PM. We cannot accommodate early arrivals or late check-outs. Check out is by 11:00 am.
We have found that families with small children are most comfortable in one of our cottages, which offer greater privacy, a small kitchen, additional space, and televisions. While not required, but in consideration of our other guests, we gratefully ask that families with very young children consider one of our cottages for their stay.
Smoking is not permitted in the Inn, cottages or on any decks as required by law. Guests unable to comply with this policy will be charged a $250 cleaning fee and asked to find alternative accommodations.
Our room and cottage rates are based on the assumption of a two person occupancy. A few of our larger rooms can accommodate children with small cots, with prior approval. Children ages 12 – 18 are an additional charge of $20/night. Adults are an additional $25/night.
Small to medium sized dogs are allowed in our cottages with advanced approval, but not in the main Inn, unless they are a certified service dog as recognize by Titles ll and lll of the ADA. A $25 one-time cleaning fee will be added for pets. The following policies apply:
- No more than two small dogs or one medium sized dog are allowed in one cottage.
- Cats or other pets are not allowed anywhere in the cottages or the Inn.
- Dogs must be fully trained, housebroken and appropriately restrained by guest, and are not allowed on chairs or beds.
- Dogs must not be left unattended unless they are crated. If dog disturbs other guests by barking the guest must not leave them unattended.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash when on the grounds and are not allowed into the inn or dining room unless they are a service dog.
- Guests must clean up after their dog when on the grounds.
- The inn reserves the right to charge guest credit card for any damages, commensurate to the cost of the damages.